Hey here’s my quick beauty fix! I’m obsessed with this stuff which is why I’m sharing as I feel like everyone should be obsessed. I’m talking about Elizabeth Arden moisturiser. It’s an eight hour all over miracle oil. So here’s why I’m obsessed with it!
- I keep this in my bathroom. Every time I have a bath, I get out and my skin is so dry. I hate using conventional moisturiser because I really can’t be bothered with the stickiness and rubbing in. All I do with this moisturiser is give a few quick sprays and and my legs feel amazing, glowing and hydrated!
- You can use the oil for anything, weather it be face, hair or body. I don’t normally put oil in my hair so if it is feeling dry this is my go to product without having to spend the extra cash.
- It last sooo long which really is what you expect from the title but I do feel it lives up to its name.
- Makes you look radiant. Well actually when I use oil it’s usually on holiday so as soon as I spray this I do feel like I’ve been away. So I would agree it does look radiant.
- It smells nice! This is key 🔑 it’s not over powering but didn’t smell like you have just come off the frying pan! So I would again say that is a win!
So that’s the end of my quick beauty fix I really hope you all try this it’s my favourite thing right now and it only cost £20.00 which I think is reasonable for a product that is effortless!