Hiyer peeps! Thought I’d do a blog on how to get big bouncy curls! I’ll keep it short and sweet as I’m sure we all have a life to be living. I’ll show you what technique I use and you can decide if you like it or not!
- Towel dry
- Heat protection
- Section your hair depending how much hair you have to how many sections. I don’t have lots so I only do two rough sections.
- Grab your curling wand. Obviously the bigger the wand the better if not the curls will be tighter. I use this babalyis one below.
- Take a small section of hair. Wrap your wand round it anti-clockwise. Hold it there for 40 seconds. Take out spray with hair spray.
- On the next section wrap the hair round clock wise in order to create a nice wave. Repeat this until all hair is done.
- Small tip: Near the front of your face always use the wand backwards as it’s more flattering to your face.
- Once you have done all sections of hair, brush through the curls and take some styling cream to define them.
- Finished product. Walaaa!!!